We started our ambassador program with one aim – raising awareness. With The FairWays Foundation being founded in 2019 and its infancy spanning “the covid years”, we felt that engaging our industry was best done via respected individuals – influencers, if you will!
We’re always on the look our for people to join our ambassador team, but what’s expected of you and how does it work?
What to expect from our ambassador program
Being an ambassador for The FairWays Foundation is not a strenuous endeavour. We want to connect with people who are passionate about environmental stewardship and often, these types of people live and breathe sustainable practices and make this topic a priority in their day-to-day already. We simply ask that you add The FairWays Foundation to the conversation.
As with any successful program, we have a handful of objectives to guide us:
- Encourage applications by approaching potential future grant recipients
- Share and celebrate the outstanding environmental efforts already taking place in the green industry; whether funded by us or not
- Use social media and in-person events to raise awareness of how The FairWays Foundation makes an impact
You’ll see from our current ambassadors that there’s no hard and fast profile you need to meet. Anyone who can engage and influence the green industry is welcome!
If being an ambassador isn’t for you, there are plenty of others way to connect and get involved with The FairWays Foundation…
- Express an interest in becoming a board member.
- Join our grant committee and be part of the group who reviews applications, making a recommendation to the board.
- Follow and interact with us on social media – Twitter / Facebook
- Apply for a grant.
If you’re interested in becoming an ambassador or joining the board or committee, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Comments are closed.